Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer...what?

As of 10:33 this morning, I am officially on summer break...I think. Honestly, I'm not too sure what it feels like. I can't comprehend the idea of not being totally stressed all the time. Even when I thought I was relaxed, I think I was still a little stressed out. Going to a private college AND working 35 hours a week or more can certainly put a damper on your mental state. But now, for the next month, I only have to work. Did you read that? ONLY WORK...for an entire month! Then, once summer actually comes around, I will be working about 60 hours per week, which seems like a lot...but it's the ONLY thing I have to do.

This is blowing my mind.

I really don't have anything else to say. Although, I would like to brag about the fact that I wrote 40 pages in less than twenty four hours! I think that's pretty impressive considering that I started writing around 1am Sunday night, worked until 11:30 the next morning (with 1.5 hours of sleep), went to class, worked for a few hours, and then continued writing until midnight Monday.

Oh. Yes. I am most certainly a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment